Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Shopping our Stash #249 - Think Ink!

This week at Shopping our Stash we want to see you stretch your creativity by using LOTS of ink - but no colouring. I thought this challenge was perfect for using a dipped ink background (like I need encouragement for that, lol)


Supplies: Distress inks in Spiced Marmalade & Ripe Persimmon; Versamark & clear EP; stamps from Waltzingmouse; buttons from stash

On top of the dipped background I used Ripe Persimmon & Versamark to emboss the big beautiful sentiment, and then accented with buttons well, because I could :)

Check out what the rest of my awesome teammates made!



And you have until Monday May 2 to come play!

xoxo,
Jessi


4 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh your dipped ink background is sooooo pretty! Love the colours and of course your stitched buttons!!

lauren bergold said...

oooooh! "dipped" ink you say?! b/c i was gonna ask... b/c it's soooooo COOL!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous background. fabulous card, I love the colour.

Lindsey said...

Love the dipped background and how you chose to keep this monochromatic. Because you have THAT many orange buttons!